2 cups uncooked rolled oats
1 teaspoon cinnamon
4 ripe bananas, peeled
1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds, chopped
1/4 cup pecan pieces
1/2 cup grained sweetened (or just dark chocolate) chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Add oats to a food processor and process until oats are ground into a flour (an immersion blender is also good for this).
3. Combine oat flour with cinnamon and cocoa powder in a medium bowl. Add bananas to the food processor and process until pureed.
4. Add bananas to the flour mixture and stir in nuts and chocolate chips. Stir it all up. Plop cookie-sized dough ball onto baking sheet
5. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until slightly brown on top.