The kale chips must be super dry so rinse in plenty of time to allow the kale to dry.
Salt after the kale chips are out of the oven.
2 bunches of kale
1-2 tablespoons of olive oil or coconut oil
Your favorite seasoning salt or just sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove the leaves from the stems and rinse the leaves well. Be sure to allow the leaves to dry thoroughly. A salad spinner is good for this purpose.
2. Using your fingers, rub the oil on each leaf making sure to coat the entire leaf.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay some of the leaves on top in a single layer (make sure leaves are flat and not folded over or they will not bake properly).
4. Bake 7-12 minutes. Watch carefully because if the chips burn they will be bitter.
5. Once the kale's out of the oven season with salt.